NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE CLARENS TOURISM FORUM
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Clarens Tourism Forum will take place on the 22nd of May 2014 at 16hOO
at Mont d’Or Hotel, Clarens.
Registration will take place from 15h00. PROXIES
– A member may be represented at a general meeting by proxy, who must be a member of the CTF.
– A proxy must be lodged with the Association at least 24 (twenty-four) hours before the commencement of the meeting.
– The chairman of the meeting may agree to accept a proxy tendered at any time before or during the meeting.
You are cordially invited to appoint a proxy to act on your behalf at the Annual General Meeting by completing the attached Proxy Form and forwarding same via e-mail or fax, to be received on or before Monday, the 19thof May at 15h00. NOMINATION AND ELECTION OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS
– Committee members shall be required to rotate on an annual basis
– Committee members shall continue to hold office from the date of his/her appointment to office until the annual general meeting next following his said appointment, at which meeting each committee member shall be retired from office but will be eligible for re-election to the committee.
You are cordially invited to nominate Members (not more than two) who you would like to see elected as Committee members of the Clarens Tourism Forum. If you would like to nominate a Member/Person, please ensure that the Member/Person concerned is willing to stand for election. Once the nominee’s consent has been received, kindly complete the attached nomination form and ensure that both, you and the person seconding, and the nominee sign same in the appropriate places. The nomination form may be handed in at the Clarens Destinations offices or at the AGM. VOTING RIGHTS OF MEMBERS
– Members shall be entitled to vote only on the matters raised at every general meeting.
– Each member, present in person or by proxy and entitled to vote, shall have one vote for each nomination.
– No person other than a member who have paid membership fees payable to the CTF in respect of or arising out of his/her membership and who is not suspended, shall be entitled to be present or to vote on a question, either personally or by proxy, at any general meeting.